Quick Facts about HRES
The following pages contain information to assist members of the campus community to build a culture of inclusion at McMaster. These resources are designed to increase your awareness and understanding of inclusion, equity and accessibility and give you the skills build an inclusive campus community.
Building Inclusion Documents
Our Building Inclusion documents are printer-friendly overviews of a variety of frequently-discussed topics. You are welcome to download and print these documents; alternate formats are available upon request. If you have a request for a Building Inclusion document on a particular topic, please contact us!
- Quick Facts about HRES
- Academic Accommodation of Students with Disabilities
- What is Harassment?
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Relationships between Instructors & Students
- RISO fact sheet for instructors (NEW)
- RISO fact sheet for students (NEW)